Established in 1990, Kabob House aims to serve fresh, authentic Mediterranean specialties to the Stoughton community. Menu favorites include falafel, hummus and baklava with the customer's choice of chicken, beef and lamb. Everything is made fresh to order. Customers can choose to eat in the comfortable café or order take-out. Catering and delivery services are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch