First Parish Universalist Church
The First Parish Universalist Church is now celebrating 266 years of religious worship. The church is located in downtown Stoughton on busy Washington Street. Plenty of free parking is available in the lot as well as on the street.
Founded in 1745, the current church was formed when the original congregation made up of liberal and orthodox members split in 1822. The liberal majority remained as First Parish Universalist Church. The church is a welcoming and open congregation. The services range from a wide variety of religious matters, both traditional and innovative. Worship services are every Sunday from 10:30am to 11:30am. After worship, members may enjoy free coffee and conversation in the Fellowship Hall.
- Hours: Sunday worship: 10:30am - 11:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and the entrance are handicapped accessible.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Unitarian Universalist
- Congregation size: 200
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups
- Recreational facilities: No