The Stoughton Special Education Parent Advisory Council will meet on Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 6:30-8 p.m. at the O'Donnell Middle School Media Center to discuss the following items:
- Heather Tucker, Administrator of Special Education, will provide an update on Special Education issues in the district.
- There will be a discussion as to ways to gather parental input into district Special Education issues.
- We will also be discussing planning for the remainder of the school year.
- There will be time at the end of the meeting for networking/socializing with other parents/community members.
- All families and community members are welcome.