The Stoughton School Committee will meet Tuesday night to discuss the acceptance of a bid for HVAC and air-handler cleaning at Stoughton High School, among other issues.
The committee also plans to discuss updates regarding the Stoughton Teachers Association and related lawsuit against the town and several local officials.
The full agenda for the meeting, which begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 24 in the Stoughton High School Television Studio, can be found below.
- Stoughton High School Representatives: Leslie Camilo and Adam Potter
- Public Comments
- Stoughton Teachers Association
- Acceptance of Bid
a. HVAC Duct & Air Handler Cleaning at Stoughton High School
- SPS adoption of Town Code Chapter 311: School Committee
- Meal Charges & Debt Policy: Second reading
- Pilgrim Collaborative
- Summer Meeting Schedule
- Financial Report
- Financial Transfer
- 2014-2015 Goals for the Superintendent
- Acceptance of Minutes: Regular Meeting April 1, 2014
- Open Meeting Law Complaint: McNeil and Soares
- Open Meeting Law Complaint: Husseini
- Curbing SPS Legal Bills
- Other Matters
- Executive Session:
To discuss strategy with respect to litigation on STA et al vs. Town of Stoughton et al.
To discuss strategy on STA charge for not permitting STA to speak at SC meetings.
Acceptance of Minutes: Executive Session April 1, 2014
- Financial Warrants
- Next Regular Meeting: July 8, 2014
Next Regular Meeting: June 25, 2014