The Stoughton High School Music Department presented its 2011 this past Friday evening (Dec. 16) at the .
The concert featured the SHS Concert Choir and SHS Jazz Choir under the direction of Griffin Coombs as well as the SHS Concert Band and SHS Tuesday Jazz Ensemble, directed by Daniel Davey.
Both choirs and bands performed a medley of holiday arrangements.
Take a look at photo and video highlights from the evening in the media gallery above.Program
SHS Concert Choir (Griffin Coombs-Director)
- Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel—Traditional/Arr. Emerson
- Our Winter Wonderland— Arr. Audrey Snyder (Soloists: Tori Schiappa, Malachi Baugh)
- Je Le Vous Dirai (I'll Tell You What I Know!)—Pierre Certon/Arr. Coombs
- Wavin' Flag—K'Nann/Arr. Coombs (Soloists: Danielle McCullough, Sierra Watson, Steffan Jackson, Alicia Macomber, Keion Lugay)
SHS Concert Band (Daniel Davey-Director)
- Chanukah Fantasy—Arr. J. Brubaker
- Amazing Grace—Arr. F. Ticheli
- Themes From The Nutcracker—Arr. Ed Huckeby
SHS Jazz Choir (Griffin Coombs-Director)
- Higher Ground—Stevie Wonder/Arr. Shaw
SHS Tuesday Jazz Band (Daniel Davey-Director)
- Sleigh Ride—L. Anderson/ Arr. M. Lewis
- Opus De Funk—Horace Silver/ Arr. V Lopez
- Sky Dive—F. Hubbard/ Arr. E. Morales