Are you a high school coach, athlete, booster club member or a die-hard Stoughton Black Knights fan?
Or, maybe you're a member of the school community who'd like to get the word out about student accomplishments and achievements?
Patch invites all involved with Stoughton athletics and academics to share news, photos and more with the Stoughton community.
Stoughton Patch’s new high school blog is open to all, which means you can keep the community informed about your favorite team or students, whether your view is from the field or from the stands, inside the classroom or outside.
Your school’s blog lets you share game previews and schedules, individual or team accomplishments, game recaps, photos and much more. Have academic news to share? You can post that, too!
To share news and opinions with the community, make sure you're logged into to the site (click "join" if you don't have an account yet) and click here, on our Stoughton High School News blog.
Or, from the homepage, follow these steps:
- Visit www.stoughton.patch.com and sign in. (Click “Join” if you don’t have an account yet.)
- Click the "Blogs" tab, near the top of the homepage and then locate the Stoughton High School News blog in the left-hand column. Click on it.
- Click in the box that says, “Write a new post” and then click on “Article” at the top.
- Give your post a headline, enter the body of the story and upload your photos or videos (optional).
- Click “Post now.” That’s it! Your news has been published!
Want to know when there’s a new post in your school’s group? Click “get email updates” below the Stoughton High School News header to subscribe to your school’s blog.
Questions? Email Danielle Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org.