In an effort to give residents a last chance to hear from the candidates before the April 10 Town Election, Stoughton Patch sent a questionnaire to each of the candidates running in a contested race.
The questions are printed as they were presented to the candidates and their answers are printed as they were received (unedited).
(incumbent), (incumbent), and are vying for two seats on the Stoughton Board of Selectmen.
They were asked the following questions:
- Background information (how long you've served or your prior service on various town boards) and any other pertinent info you would like readers to know about you.
- Why are you running for this position?
- What separates you from your opponents? Why should residents vote for you?
- What is the most important issue facing the town?
- What is your take on the procurement issue between the town and the schools? How can the relationship between the town side and schools be improved in general?
- What should the Board of Selectmen (and the town) be looking for in a Town Manager?
Click on the links below to read the responses from the four candidates for the Board of Selectmen: