Stoughton Police responded to three motor vehicle accidents and made three additional motor vehicle stops last Saturday, Nov. 10 which led to the arrests/summonses of seven different people.
As a result of these six incidents and subsequent arrests/summonses, the SPD issued three charges of operating under the influence (OUI - liquor), two charges of underage possession of alcohol and three charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, among other offenses.
The following is a chronological list of arrests/summonses made from these six incidents on Nov. 10:
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Washington St. in Stoughton Center at 12:30 a.m. Christopher Grilk, 22, of Lynnfield, MA was charged with OUI (liquor) and following too close.
- At 2:37 a.m., police made a motor vehicle stop on Washington St. near AVO Cedar Fence, which resulted in the arrest of two Canton teens. Kelsey Tonry, 18, and Meadhbh Ryan, 18, were both charged with possessing liquor under the age of 21.
- A motor vehicle stop on Washington St. near the McDonald's at 4:37 a.m. resulted in Chalonda Bergmann, 21, of Gloucester being charged with operating with a suspended license.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Park St. and Walnut St. at 11:19 a.m. Claude G. Akkaoui, 43, of Edward Kelleher Dr. in Stoughton, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and failure to slow.
- At 5:54 p.m., police responded to a two-car accident at the intersection of Washington St. at York St. Douglas James Hadley, 47, of Birch Ter. in Stoughton, was charged with OUI (liquor), operating with a suspended license, and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 9:11 p.m., police responded to a call for an erratic operator at the intersection of Central St. and Pleasant St. Mark Ralto, 44, of West Roxbury, was charged with OUI (liquor) and possessing an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.