The following information is from the Stoughton Police logs. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Stoughton Police arrested a 23-year-old from Avon following a motor vehicle stop on Faxon St. at 11:02 a.m. Dec. 14.
Christopher Keller is charged with possession of a Class B drug; failure to stop for a police officer while operating a motor vehicle; operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license; and providing a false name/address to an officer.
Drunk Driving Arrest
Thomas Dickerson, 55, of Braintree, was arrested following a motor vehicle stop at 11:29 p.m. on Dec. 20 at the intersection of Central St. and Washington St.
Dickerson is charged with operating under the influence of liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Euclides Tavares, 18, of Brockton, was arrested and charged with shoplifting more than $100 by asportation and furnishing a false name and social security number.
The alleged incident took place at 4:31 p.m. on Dec. 16 at T.J. Maxx on Park St.
Possession of Stun Gun
Hakim Emmanuel, 36, of Wheeler Circle in Stoughton, received a summons, charged with possession of an electric stun gun following a motor vehicle stop at 2:03 a.m. on Dec. 14 at the intersection of Canton St. and Brook St.
Peter Pan Setting off Fireworks?
A caller reported hearing fireworks on Sentinel St. at 5:58 p.m. Dec. 16, but was unwilling to give his address.
He told police it was Peter Pan setting them off, according to the log. An officer checked the area and there was no evidence of fireworks.
A female homeowner on Pleasant St. called police at 1:39 p.m. on Dec. 20 reporting she was concerned by two suspicious men who entered her home stating they were from National Grid. One was described as a black male and the other as a Hispanic male.
Police arrested Shaun Tatum, 33, of Worcester, for an outstanding warrant.
Nazarity Smaga, 20, of Jackson Ct. in Stoughton, was placed in protective custody and charged with disorderly conduct after police received two calls at 9:12 p.m. on Dec. 15 regarding a suspicious male in the middle of the road near J & I Variety on Washington St. in the downtown.
Threat to Commit a Crime
Margaret Lund, 50, of Corbett Rd. in Stoughton, received a summons, charged with threatening to commit a crime.
The charge stems from an alleged incident at an Atkinson Ave. home at 5:52 p.m. on Dec. 20.
A caller reported a white feamle wearing a dark windbreaker with short brown hair knocking on her door threatening her.
Motor Vehicle Related Arrests
- Geraldo Cruz, 35, of Perry Ave. in Stoughton, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license and making an improper left hand turn following a motor vehicle stop on Wyman St. at 5:31 p.m. Dec. 19.
- Stephen Koss, 70, of Millis, received a summons, charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding in violation of a special regulation following a motor vehicle stop at Turnpike St. and Eighth St. at 10:36 a.m. Dec. 17.
- Freed Saad, 20, of Central St. in Stoughton, received a summons, charged with operating with a motor vehicle with a suspended license and for operating with a suspended registration following a motor vehicle stop at Walgreens on Washington St. at 12:21 a.m. Dec. 16.
- Joseph Boucher, 51, of York St. in Stoughton, was arrested and charged with opperating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and for a marked lanes violation following a motor vehicle stop at the intersection of Park St. and Birch St. at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 15.
- Michael Handy, 37, of Brockton, received a summons following a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Central St. and Lincoln St. at 10:54 a.m. Dec. 15. Handy is charged with operating with a revoked license.
- Tina Linn, 42, of Raynham received a summons, charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license following a motor vehicle stop at Webster Bank on Washington St. at 5:45 a.m. Dec. 14.
- Katherine Brehm, 33, of Canton, received a summons, charged with operating with a suspended license and for a marked lanes violation following a motor vehicle stop on School St. at 9:40 p.m. Dec. 13.