The following information is from the Stoughton Police logs. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Assault with a Dangerous Weapon
A female called police at 3:20 p.m. on Dec. 11 stating that her grandmother attempted to assault her with a knife.
The alleged incident took place on Joanne Road.
Betty Parkman, 70, of Joanne Rd. in Stoughton, received a summons, charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Stoughton Police received a report of a driver erratically operating a motor vehicle at 1:45 a.m. on Dec. 10 near McDonald's on Washington St.
Danielle Bates, 22, of Randolph, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, operating a motor vehicle negligently to endanger, and possessing an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- Gina Wright, 31, of Brockton was charged with shoplifting of more than $100 by concealing merchandise. The alleged incident took place at Kohls on Technology Center Drive and was reported to police at 9:54 p.m. on Dec. 12.
- Daniel P. Sullivan, 24, of Holbrook, was charged with shoplifting more than $100 by asportation, shoplifting by asportation, and resisting arrest. The alleged incident took place at BJ's on Technology Center Drive at 9:46 a.m. on Dec. 10.
- Britney Lopez, 19, of Brockton was charged with shoplifting of more than $100 by concealing merchandise. The alleged shoplifting incident happened at Kohls on Technology Center Drive and was reported to police at 10:20 a.m. on Dec. 7.
Stoughton Police received a call reporting a domestic disturbance on Porter Terrace.
James Overstreet, 47, of Lowe Ave. in Stoughton, was charged with malicious damage under $250.
Motor Vehicle Related Arrests
- Luis Solano, 40, of Brockton, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license following a minor motor vehicle accident at 795 Washington St. at 5:58 p.m. on Dec. 12.
- Junior Milfort, 25, of Dorchester, was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and speeding following a stop at 12:31 a.m. at the intersection of Park St. and Turnpike St. on Dec. 8.
- Glory C. Caraballo, 29, of Brockton, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding following a motor vehicle stop at 8:53 a.m. at the intersection of Park St. and Curtis Ave. on Dec. 7.