"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Stoughton Media Access Members Meeting
The first Annual Members meeting will take place at new state of the art Public Access facility Wednesday evening at 7 p.m.
The meeting is open to the public. If you are interested in becoming a member of Stoughton Media Access, come to the meeting or call the studio at 781-341-1708.
SMAC is located at 421 Page St., Suite 2 in Stoughton.
2. Senior Center Events
- 9 a.m. - Walking Club
- 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. - Total Body Conditioning
- 10 a.m. - Legal Advice with Barry Crimmins
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Senior Serenader Choral Practice
- 12:30 p.m. - MOVIE (Love, Wedding, Marriage)
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Gentle Yoga
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Strength Training
- LUNCH (11:15 a.m.) - Pier 17 Fish
3. Energy & Sustainability Committee Meeting
The Energy & Sustainability holds a meeting Wednesday evening at 7 on the first floor of the in the Fitzpatrick Room.
Check out their website by clicking on the link: http://stoughtonesc.org
4. Teddybear Storytime at the Library
Come join Peggy Sewcyk Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at the for Teddybear Storytime. It's for children ages 3.5 to 6 years old.
5. Looking Ahead: Events at the YMCA
LIGHTS ON AFTERSCHOOL - FREE!
Thursday October 20, 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Come to the lobby of the for a celebration of “Lights On Afterschool”. The YMCA will join one million Americans and more than 7,500 communities nationwide in celebrating the afterschool programs that keep kids safe, inspire them to learn and help working families.
Everyone is welcome for pumpkin painting, a fall craft, apple cider, story time and more!
HAUNTED HALLOWEEN HAPPENINGS
Friday October 28, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Come, if you dare, to walk the haunted halls of the YMCA during their Haunted
Happenings Night. Fun, games and activities. Come dressed to impress!
Cost for members is $3/child and cost for non-members is $5/child.