"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. School Committee Meeting
The School Committee holds a brief meeting Monday, April 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Town Hall (third floor, Yaitanes Room). An agenda is posted in the media gallery.
2. Finance Committee Meeting
The Finance Committee meets Monday, April 2 at 7:30 p.m. at the (third floor, Great Hall). An agenda is posted here:
3. Homework Center at the Library
The Homework Center will be available for students in the Wales French room of the this evening from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.
4. Senior Center Activities
- 9 a.m. - Walking Club
- 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Tai Chi
- 9 a.m. - Coffee with Karen
- 10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Line Dancing
- 2 p.m. - 3p.m. - Strength Training
- LUNCH (11:15 p.m.) – Stuffed shells with meat sauce
5. Looking Ahead: Prom Contract Signing at SHS
Stoughton High senior parents/guardians who still need to sign the may do so at the SHS Media Center at any time between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3.