"Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Town Meeting Precinct Caucuses
Caucuses to fill in multiple precincts will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 7 p.m. at the cafeteria.
2. Stoughton Reads Together
“The Killer Angels,” a Civil War Era Novel centering on the Battle of Gettysburg, is the 2012 .
On Wednesday, April 18, go on a guided tour of the Forbes House Museum, a Milton mansion on the National Historic Register. Meet at 215 Adams St., in Milton at 2:45 for 3 p.m. tour. Prepay $8/adult; $5/student or senior; under 12 free.
Registration is required (you can register at the library).
3. Chess Club
The Chess Club meets in the young adult area of the on Wednesday at 5 p.m.
4. Sports on Tap
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High Varsity Baseball at Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High JV Baseball vs. Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High Freshmen Baseball at Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High Varsity Softball vs. Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High JV Softball vs. Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High Freshmen Softball at Mansfield
- 12 p.m. - Stoughton High Boys' and Girls Varsity Tennis at Mansfield
5. Senior Center Events
- 9 a.m. - Walking Club
- 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. - Total Body Conditioning
- 10 a.m. - Legal Advice with Barry Crimmins
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Senior Serenader Choral Practice
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Dental Hygienist
- 12:30 p.m. - MOVIE: My Week with Marilyn
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Gentle Yoga
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. - Strength Training
- LUNCH (11:15 a.m.) - Fish Sticks
- 12 p.m. - Jessica's Lunch