The following is a Christmas service schedule for Stoughton churches:
GRACE CHURCH (421 Page St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve Services, 4, 5:30 and 7 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 7 p.m.
FIRST CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH OF STOUGHTON UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (76 Pierce St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve Family Candlelight Service, 7 p.m.
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH (122 Canton St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Vigil): 11 a.m. Confessions in English/Portuguese; 4 p.m. Engish (Upstairs and Downstairs), 6 p.m. English; 8 p.m. Portuguese; midnight, English.
- Tuesday, Dec. 25, (Christmas) 8 a.m.; 9:30 a.m. Portuguese (Upstairs), English (Downstairs); 11 a.m. English; 12:30 p.m. English; 7:30 p.m. Brazilian.
ST. JAMES CATHOLIC CHURCH (542 Page St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24: The Vigil of Christmas, 5 p.m.; Mass, St. James Children's Choir (begins at 4 p.m.); Midnight Mass, St. James Choir Concert, 11:15 p.m.,
- Tuesday, Dec. 25: 8:30 a.m. Mass with song; 11 a.m. Mass with song.
TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH (414 Sumner St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve Service, 7 p.m.
FIRST PARISH UNIVERSALIST CHURCH (790 Washington St.)
- Monday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve Celebration of Candles & Carols, 9 p.m.