Invite a friend
Huge Plant, Book, Jewelry, Furniture etc. Yard Sale
Giant Yard/Plant/Publication/Map Sale - Stoughton Historical Society 6 Park St. Saturday, June 9, 9AM-2PM: Household, holiday, and children’s toys & clothing, furniture, books, tapes, sunflower seedlings, Egyptian Onions, other plants, & much more. Aerial views of 800Y squares in Stoughton in 1953 $10/Membs$5, Color-coded trail/topo maps of the Bird St. Conservation Area $2/$1, Color map of trails and named glacial boulders in SW Stoughton $3/$2. Large topo map of Bird St Cons. Area, with stone walls and lot lines $10/$8, Beautiful, color Maps of the 12 (1695) and 25 (1725) Divisions $15@ M$10@, Commentary on these ancient maps $5/$4 (free with purchase of both maps), October Stories by James Barber $13, The Rev. War Diaries of Stoughton’s Ezra Tilden $15/$10, A Stoughton Sampler:1895-1995 $15/$10, The Civil War Diary of Stoughton Pvt. Alfred Waldo $20/$15, The Drake Letters from Stoughton to Strongsville: with invaluable history and genealogies of Stoughton by Sandee Lemasters $15/$10, Images of Stoughton and Postcard Images of Stoughton by David A. Lambert $22/$20@ Booklets: Expanded with special photos version of “Billy White’s Field” $5/$4 or new photos supplement to original, $3, “Memories of Glen Echo” $5/$3, “Stoughton’s Civil War Cannon,” Excerpts from the Waldo Civil War Diary, Education in Stoughton, Dry Pond Farms, Journal of plantings, methods, and harvests at Capen-Reynolds farm in the early 1900’s, The Hodges Tavern-Store on Bay Road, $4/$3@ 3/$10 Illustrated Comm. Calendars: Gay Cotton Manuf. Company (Mill St.), Historic West Street, Bird Street Conserv. Area, Glen Echo Park $2/$1@ A few 1928 Stoughton Maxim Fire Engine # 2 T-shirts - $8.00. Help Preserve Stoughton’s Past; Join the Stoughton Historical Society! (15.00 yr/Family 25.00) and receive a free map of Stoughton’s oldest houses, and a 10-50% discount on our publications and maps.
More About Stoughton Historical Society
Stoughton Historical Society is a non-profit organization recognized for "preserving the worthwhile past." It was established in 1895 and is located in the Lucius Clapp Memorial Building. The organization encourages historical research and collects historical materials and articles. Tax-deductible cash contributions, gifts and bequests are welcome.